The L8 bib short introduces the 3D WAS (Warp Aero Suspension System) chamois to the cycling world. Saddle discomfort can become a thing of the past following the launch of this new pad technology, developed and designed over 2 years in-house by the research and development team at Megmeister. Guided by science, foam has been replaced by a warp knitted suspension system which improves pressure distribution in the saddle and maintains excellent dampening over time. When scientifically pressure map tested, the 3D WAS pad outperformed conventional foam chamois used by all cycling brands, resulting in a more comfortable, long lasting pain free ride.
The L8 bib shorts are made in an innovative French 4 way stretch woven fabric providing effective muscle support and vibration dampening and excellent dynamic performance for long summer rides whilst being 20% lighter the standard knit fabric. The L8 bib short is ultra-fast drying, breathable, absorbing and dispersing sweat keeping you dry and comfortable on warm days, whilst offering protection from UV radiation at the highest level: 50+
The signature L8 bib short remains true to Megmeister's commitment to push the boundaries with new technical innovations to create the highest performance and comfort.
- cool touch 4 way stretch woven compression fabric
- highly breathable with excellent moisture management
- seamless integrated knit back panel
- fully integrated customised grip tape
- Megmeister reflective logo print on legs
- improves pressure distribution in the saddle
- maintains excellent dampening over time
- excellant breathability and comfort
- saddle pain significantly reduced compared to foam chamois
Wash at 30°C, Do not tumble dry, Do not bleach, Do not dry clean.
71% polyamide, 29% Elastane.