A climbing wheel with an aero advantage, designed to be ridden in the mountains.
For road cyclists who require maximum versatility for riding in mountainous terrain and variable weather conditions.
Since the introduction of the original SES 3.4 we've implemented new design concepts across the SES lineup that result in a faster wheel and improved ride experience. The SES 3.4 features road tubeless compatibility, 25mm tire optimization, molded carbon brake track technology, and optimized SES aero rim shaping to ensure maximum efficiencies for a shallow aero wheel. Equally at home in the mountains as in the valleys, the SES 3.4 is the most versatile Smart ENVE System aero wheel.
This pair of wheels were assembled by hand in the Chris King factory.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fibre
- Hubs: Chris King (Black) - Shimano/SRAM (20 hole front/24 rear)
- Rim Depth: 38/42
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 27.5mm
- Weight: 1469g
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25mm
- Please note: These clincher rims are Tubeless ready but can be used with regular clincher tyres too.