The Landrace Tupelo is a collaboration between titanium bike frame manufacturers Seven Cycles and Cyclefit. A bike for road and gravel riding.
The remit for the Landrace Tupelo was to build a bike that owners find hard to categorise or de-construct. But also be their default and unequivocal choice when they are riding out onto roads sight unseen. A bike to perform at the highest level wherever it finds itself. A bike that somehow feels more balanced, poised and efficient on any road at any speed. A bike to bridge the space between full custom and off-the-peg geometry.
The Landrace Tupelo is made to order by Seven Cycles of Boston, USA exclusively for Cyclefit.
- Custom butted US milled 3Al-2.5V titanium.
- Each Landrace frame undergoes seventeen different alignment checks during welding at Seven
- Lower bottom-bracket to reduce centre of gravity and increase confidence and stability
- Steeper seat-angle than current industry standards reflecting modern bike fitting techniques
- Shorter top-tube enables longer stem for better bike handling on and off road; and makes for a lighter frame
- Conceived to be ridden with a shorter crank (165-170mm) to preserve peak-power, keep the hip open and preserve optimum pedalling efficiency as well as long-term health
- Landrace has been designed with clearances and braze-ons for 32mm road tyres and full mudguards or 38mm Gravel tyres.
- Landrace uses a 44mm headtube to resist torsional stress and additional braking forces.
- Disc-brakes are here. Used with 12mm thru-axle for axle-to-axle torsional stiffness and disc guide accuracy
- Seven Matador carbon fork. Not many forks come with a five year warranty but Seven's does - mudguard eyelets, flat-mount disc, machined crown-race for accuracy, clearances for 38c tyres + mudguards.
The Landrace Tupelo is made to order by Seven Cycles of Boston, USA exclusively for Cyclefit, please allow six weeks for delivery, eight weeks for complete bikes.