Cyclefit's Shimano Ultegra/XT Di2 1 x 11 Open UP gravel bike build.
We use high quality and reliable components throughout this build to keep you going on your adventures; Shimano Ultegra Di2 levers and hydraulic brakes with an XT rear mech that can run a 46t cog and Rotor's new direct mount Aldhu chainset and our own handbuilt wheels using Hope RS4 Disc hubs and Stan's No Tubes rims with Schwalbe tyres.
If we have your bike fit information already we can select the correct components for a perfect fit; if we do not have your dimensions please email them through to us or book a Cyclefit appointment (free with purchase).
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic levers and brakes
- Shimano XT rear derailleur
- Rotor Aldhu 1x chainset (42T chainring)
- Shimano XT cassette (11 - 46)
- Hope RS4 Disc hubs, Stan's No Tube Grail (700c)/Crest rims (650b), DT spokes
- Thomson Elite seatpost
- Thomson Elite 4x stem
- Bontrager Isozone VR-SF Handlebar
- Bontrager Gel Cork tape
- Schwalbe G-One Bite tyres (700c) or Rocket Rons (650b)
- No saddle (very personal) or pedals included
The bike pictured is using different components but it gives you an idea of how the bike looks.
The Rotor chainset pictured has two chainrings we will build the bike as a 1 x 11.
Framesets - generally six working days
Complete bikes - generally two to three weeks depending on the components required