(Available for test rides)
- 38 Store Street, London, WC1E 7DB, United Kingdom
Pure Free Step gives you comfort, style and power all in one, with a suite of thoughtfully designed accessories. Including mud and chain guards, pannier rack, kickstand, integrated lights and a stylish front basket. Its 250W rear hub motor combined with up to 28 mile / 45km range takes the effort out of riding. No need to break a sweat.
City-chic meets pure power. Pure Free Step is a low-maintenance, high-quality e-bike. Feel supported by its comfortable upright design, 45km assisted range and 7-speed gearing for easy hill-climbs. Complete with a full suite of accessories – from mudguards to a stylish front basket – to make every ride both easy and enjoyable.
- Relaxed, upright position for comfortable riding
- Up to 28 miles / 45km tested assisted range, perfect for urban commuting and leisure riding
- 250W rear wheel hub motor system with three assistance settings (15, 20 and 25km/h cut-offs)
- 6-hour charge time, 80% charge in just 4.5 hours
- Rack-mounted battery
- 7-speed Shimano Tourney™️ gearing for easy hill climbing
- Special stylish white finish with tan coloured saddle and handlebar grips
- Matching tan coloured front basket for convenient item carrying
- Intuitive handlebar-mounted control unit
- Pure Free City aluminium alloy frame
- Fitted with mudguards and chainguard for protection from road spray and oil marks
- CST 38mm tyres for all-weather grip
- One year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Weighs approximately 23kg
Bikes are in stock at out Store Street branch and available for test rides.
Click and collect only or purchase in-store. Fully assembled and set to your size.