SHIMANO RC7 SPD-SL ROAD SHOES
A sharp-looking Road Shoe from Shimano, the RC7 SPD-SL's are equipped with Boa L6 dials and an adjustable Powerzone wire guide for a precise, dialled-in fit. The carbon fibre sole is rated at 10 on the sole stiffness chart, ensuring unrivalled power transfer for snappy sprints and exceptional efficiency. This also makes for a lightweight shoe, ideal for those with an eye on performance.
Compatible with 3 bolt cleat systems, such as Shimano and Look, the RC7 weighs in at a mere 490 grams a pair, and is sure to be your go-to shoe for fast, energetic road riding.
- Lightweight road competition shoes
- Optimised for maximum comfort whilst delivering maximum performance
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre composite sole
- Shimano Dynalast to reduce braking loss and increasing pedalling efficiency
- Two Boa L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Adjustable Powerzone wire guide holds foot securely
- Lightweight and supple high density perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Sole stiffness: 10
- Compatible with 3 bolt cleats, Shimano and Look pedal systems. Cleats available separately
- Weight: 490 grams a pair (Size 42)