A rugged, feature-packed pair of MTB Shoes, the Shimano XC9 S-Phyres are designed for the rough and tumble of riding off-road.
The low stack height sole stabilises the foot and ensures no watts are wasted as you put the power through the pedals. Dual independent Boa IP1 dials make adjusting the fit a simple task, while the Michelin outsole lowers weight and improves off the bike traction when walking.
SHIMANO XC9 S-PHYRE MTB SHOES
For those serious about getting off the beaten track, the Shimano XC9 S-Phyre MTB Shoes are designed with comfort and performance in mind. A premium mountain bike shoe, equally as at home on the cyclocross course, the XC9 boasts an asymmetric eyestay pattern, which prevents the foot from twisting when putting the power down. The one-piece surround upper is combined with a narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box, resulting in a shoe that is extremely comfortable and fits like a glove.
- Dedicated cross country and cyclocross racing shoe
- Low stack height sole helps stabilise the foot during the downward pedalling stroke
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- Dual independent Boa® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro adjustment
- Asymmetric eyestay pattern prevents twisting of the foot under high power pedalling
- Proprietory Michelin® outsole minimises weight and offers increased traction
- Compatible with 2 bolt cleat systems, including Shimano SPD
- Weight: 330 grams per shoe (size EU 42)