Open Cycle strives to make some of the highest quality bikes on the market! The Open ONE+ is nothing short of great! At less than 900g you've got a seriously light platfor for a hardtail build. This is a serious XC machine designed to fit wide tires so you can get as much traction as possible without too much extra. You can set this thing up as a mean lean efficient XC machine with some lightweight 29er wheels and tires or get down and dirty with 27.5+ tires up to 3.0" wide.
The Open ONE+ is only offered as a frame only at this time. This is the perfect frame to start a custom build. We specialize in custom builds and we're happy to go all out or come up with a solution that is more butget friendly. Whatever you're looking to build we can build the bike of your dreams!
The frames are for available for special order only please allow 1-2 weeks for the frame to ship
- Frame-only weight: S = 848g, M = 869g, L = 885g
- Bottom Bracket Size: BB92 PressFit
- Recommended fork: 100-120mm travel, 44-46mm offset
- Crank std: Boost 1x or 2x (for 24mm or 30mm axles depending on crank brand)
- Max single ring size: For most current generation cranks, the following applies: 36t
Max tire size for frame:
- 29"x2.4” or 27.5"x3.0” for size M & L
- 27.5"x2.4” or 26"x3.0” for size S
- Always ensure 6mm clearance between tire and frame!
- Headset: Top IS42/28.6 | Bottom IS52/40
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Rear axle: Boost 148x12mm thru axle
- Rear brake: Post mount for 160mm disc
- Cable routing: Internal via exchangeable MultiStops for 1x10/11/12, 2x10/11, Di2